I thought I’d collect a few blogs and websites about traveling with our dogs. Unsurprisingly, there are quite a few out there! These are simply the first ones I’ve come across and liked. If you know of any others you enjoy, let me know and we can add to the list here. This is just the beginning of my latest project, gathering information to inspire the rest of you to take the pups with you! No more leaving the critters at home, bring them along. Follow in my footsteps, take to the campsites I’ve experienced, or use some of the ideas to get out on the road yourself. Have fun out there!
- http://www.bringfido.com for a basic mainstream vacation help of where you can eat, stay, etc with a simple user friendly menu.
- http://www.dogfriendly.com for a similar style of what and where as far as hotels, motels, camping, eating out, and cafes for example. World wide resources.
- http://montecristotravels.com/blog/my-top-5-travel-with-dog-blog-and-websites-and-top-5-plain-old-travel-blogs/ for his personal favourites of other blogs.
- http://www.dogjaunt.com travels with a small dog.
- http://www.gopetfriendlyblog.com fun lively collection of blogs and adverts and links.
- http://celiasue.com with information about how to be a considerate dog owner not just on your travels but at home as well. He focuses mainly on how to overcome negative breed-specific based fears as he travels.